Client: any professional or capable natural person within the meaning of Articles 1123 et seq. of the Civil Code, or legal entity, who visits the Site which is the subject of these general conditions.
Services: Watse provides the Customer with :
Content: All the elements constituting the information present on the Site, in particular texts – images – videos.
Customer information: which corresponds to all the personal data likely to be held by Watse Trekking for the management of your account, the management of the customer relationship and for analysis and statistical purposes.
User: Internet user connecting to and using the site https://www.trekking-mont-blanc.com/
Personal information: “Information which allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, the identification of the natural persons to whom it applies” (article 4 of law n° 78-17 of 6 January 1978).
The terms “personal data”, “data subject”, “sub-processor” and “sensitive data” have the meaning defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR: No. 2016-679)
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE SITE AND THE SERVICES OFFERED.
The Site constitutes an intellectual work protected by the provisions of the Intellectual Property Code and the applicable International Regulations.
The Client may not in any way reuse, transfer or exploit for its own account all or part of the elements or works of the Site.
The use of the Watse Trekking website implies full acceptance of the general conditions of use described below. These conditions of use may be modified or completed at any time, and users of the Watse Trekking site are therefore invited to consult them regularly.
This website is normally accessible to users at all times. However, Watse Trekking may decide to interrupt the website for technical maintenance purposes. In such a case, Watse Trekking will make every effort to inform users of the dates and times of the intervention.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY.
Watse Trekking acts as the publisher of the site. Watse Trekking is responsible for the quality and truthfulness of the Content it publishes.
Watse Trekking cannot be held responsible for direct and indirect damages caused to the user’s material, when accessing the website and resulting either from the use of material that does not meet the specifications indicated in point 4, or from the appearance of a bug or an incompatibility.
Interactive spaces (possibility of asking questions in the contact space) are available to users. Watse Trekking reserves the right to delete, without prior notice, any content posted in this space that would contravene the legislation applicable in France, in particular the provisions relating to data protection. If necessary, Watse Trekking also reserves the possibility of calling into question the civil and/or criminal liability of the user, particularly in the case of messages of a racist, insulting, defamatory or pornographic nature, regardless of the medium used (text, photographs, etc.).
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COUNTERFEITING.
Watse Trekking is the owner of the intellectual property rights and holds the rights of use on all the elements accessible on the website https://www.trekking-mont-blanc.com/, notably the texts, images, graphics, logos, videos, icons and sounds.
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or the process used, is prohibited, except with the prior written authorisation of Watse Trekking.
Any unauthorised use of the site or of any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and will be prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L.335-2 et seq. of the Intellectual Property Code.
We process your personal data when:
– you contact us via a form on the site (contact, option request, tailor-made stay, for example)
– you make a reservation for one of our stays
Watse Trekking reserves the right to adapt or modify them at any time and without notice. It is strongly recommended to consult this page frequently.
Pierrick Delattre is responsible for the processing of personal data.
In the context of this website, we carry out a number of processing activities described below:
→ The contact form: Watse Trekking uses your name, first name, e-mail address and telephone number in order to contact you again in the context of your request. You have an insert allowing you to specify your request. If, in order to explain your situation, you need to send personal information to Watse Trekking, we ask you to transmit only what is strictly necessary. The legal basis for this processing of personal data is consent. The communication of certain personal data is mandatory for Watse Trekking to be able to respond to your request.
If you withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of responding to your request, your name, first name, e-mail address, telephone number and free message will no longer be used but will still be stored.
→ Online payment: Watse Trekking allows you to make payments on its website (https://www.trekking-mont-blanc.com/) by credit card. Watse Trekking does not have access to the details of your payment information (credit card number, personal code). Watse Trekking uses your data only to carry out your order and undertakes not to transfer them to a third party if it is not necessary to carry out the order.
Watse Trekking uses the secure Stripe solution to enable online payment on its site.
You can also pay by bank transfer or bank cheque.
Your order is considered complete once the money is deposited in Watse Trekking’s bank account. We only use this information to complete your booking and do not pass it on to any third party if this is not necessary to complete your order.
Watse Trekking implements appropriate administrative, physical, technical and organisational measures to protect your data.
You have the right to access your personal data.
Thus, you have the right to :
– to withdraw your consent at any time if you have already given your consent to the processing of your personal data.
– to object to the processing of your data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. However, in the case of commercial prospecting, you will have to specify the reasons for your request “related to your particular situation”.
– to access your data. You have the right to know what data is being processed and to obtain a copy.
– to have incorrect or incomplete data about you corrected. You have the right to obtain the accuracy of your data and to request that it be updated or corrected.
– to limit the processing of your data. In this case, Watse Trekking will only process this data for storage purposes.
– to have your personal data deleted.
– retrieve your data in a machine-readable format and then store it yourself or transfer it to a third party. This applies provided that the data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on your consent, on a contract to which you are a party or on pre-contractual obligations.
– to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority for personal data.
– Contact us
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, you can contact Watse Trekking free of charge. This is your contact person for any request to exercise your rights regarding the processing of your personal data.
You can contact us in this way:
– electronically: firstname.lastname@example.org
– by post: Delattre Pierrick – 520 chemin des éconduits 74700 Domancy.
– If you feel, after having contacted our services, that your rights with regard to your data are not being respected, you can submit a complaint to the CNIL (https://www.cnil.fr/)
Cookies are files stored on your computer or phone used to operate websites and/or to collect information about your browsing experience. Depending on its lifetime, a cookie is either a session cookie (deleted when the user closes the browser) or a persistent cookie (remains on the user’s device for a predefined period).
Depending on its domain, a cookie can be a top-level cookie (deposited by the visited page and sharing the same domain) or a third-party cookie (originating from a different domain than the visited page. This can happen when the visited page contains an object located outside its domain).
However, cookies are generally classified according to their purpose:
– the cookies necessary for the operation of the site, enabling browsing or the use of the site’s services and functions (session identifier, authentication, security, multimedia content players, preferences, basket storage, etc.).
– statistical analysis cookies that collect information on the use of the site by visitors (which pages are visited the most, for how long, etc.) and make it possible to improve its operation
– advertising cookies used to understand your browsing habits and activities and which may be used to establish your consumer profile and subsequently offer you tailored advertising content
– social network cookies used to track members and non-members of social networks for marketing analysis and product development purposes
Google Analytics: to measure the audience of the site;
Google reCAPTCHA: allows authentication and filtering of robot requests.
Google Fonts API: allows the use of Google Fonts.
life span: persistent
How can you disable cookies?
At any time after you have given your consent to cookies, you can revoke it for the site https://www.watse.fr/ via the Complianzsticker on this page.
If you are located in the European Union, you can opt out of behavioural and interest-based advertising cookies more generally at Your Online Choices.
You can also visit the CNIL website https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser to prevent cookies from being placed on your equipment.
In this case, you may have to manually adjust certain preferences each time you visit a site because some services and features may not work.
63 Avenue de la gare – 74170 Saint Gervais les Bains le Fayet
Telephone number: 0665932929 – 0450896332